The world is beautifully still beneath the summer sun. Crystal-clear mountain lakes, rolling Alpine meadows studded with flowers and grazing cows whose jangling bells greet you from far away. The Arlberg in summer is an oasis of tranquility where the natural landscape can serve as a unique source of inner strength. Whether during guided or individual hikes, out on a nordic walking trip through breathtaking forests, or while mountainbiking or e-biking, playing golf or enjoying the various activities on offer during your holiday in St. Anton allow you to truly get to the heart of this natural paradise. More adventurous travellers can go canyoning or wild-water rafting, or go fly with the eagles while paragliding.
Every day is a new adventure with our weekly programme of activities
Guided tours of the village, the opportunity to view a very impressive collection of vintage cars, a boat trip out on Lake Constance or a special Tyrolean evening – the weekly programme at Hotel Alte Post****S offers a varied range of daily activities in good company. Let our tour guides take you on an herbal walk or a morning walk culminating in a mountain breakfast. A llama trekking tour*, an e-bike tour to an Alpine dairy*, a golf outing* or a day spent gorge walking/canyoning* are sure to become one of the highlights of your summer holiday on the Arlberg.
Come and discover for yourself what summer on the Arlberg is like – in our Gourmet and Wellness Hotel Alte Post****S in St. Anton – and indulge your senses with exclusive wellness and beauty treatments, massages and award-winning cuisine. (*These activities can be booked at an additional charge.)
Summer activities in and around St. Anton
- Hotel Alte Post****S's weekly programme of activities
- The “Senn’s WunderWanderWeg” adventure trail
- Individual and guided walks on more than 270 km of signposted hiking trails, including hikes to rustic Alpine huts
- Summit tours to the most impressive vantage points
- Nordic walking on well-maintained trails in stunning surroundings
- Climbing practice courses, high-wire course and vie ferrate
- Mountainbiking & e-biking on 200 km of well-signposted trails
- Arlberg Adventure Minigolf on the new minigolf course by Museum St. Anton
- Tours of the area by convertible or motorbike
- Rafting, canyoning and paragliding
- And many other interesting days out